Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Santa, bring me a camera flash or something for christmas... :)

Here are some portraits of Olivia I took last week. The weather was awful on that day, it rained almost the whole day. So we had to stop taking pictures several times to prevent the camera getting wet. I was also kind of worried about the lack of natural light, because I don't have any flashes or studio lights. Fortunately most of the photos were sharp.



I had also requested to shoot a family on the same day but I canceled it, because it was later in the evening and there wouldn't have been enough light anyway. Still I took a few shots of the youngest child from the family, who was going to get christened in the weekend. I hope the parents are ok if I post a photo of her also.

1 comment:

Helena said...

kuule, see ju Maiu laps! :)