Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy new year!

OK, this might be quite unexpected, that from now on I will continue blogging in english. Thing is, that I posted my blog's link on dA, so anyone, who is interested, can read my blog. I hope you don't mind my grammar or phrasing mistakes. I'm not very good at speaking english. :D
Oh, and I wanted to say I turned 19 on january 3rd. :) My boyfriend made me a present in the morning. We went to buy me a tripod! It wasn't very expensive, but i think it's good enough for me (I'm a beginner). Next week I think I am going to buy a remote control transmitter for my camera.

Just posting a picture of starry sky, which was taken at 00:43 AM on january 2nd. It was quite cold that nigh.(About 12 celsius degrees below zero)You can see the Pleiades on right side of the picure and also the Milky Way.

2 comments:

Helena said...

awww - very nice ;) should i comment now also in English?
(:

Liisu Tool said...

oh well, you don't have to :D