Saturday, May 23, 2009

Hey!

Just had to make a quick post. I wanted to say that I've had luck in a competition again. :D So, I got second place in Garnier's photo competition. The theme was "We care about eachother" and it had something to do with green lifestyle or something. Ok the idea of the photo I took for the competition wasn't my own for sure because i've seen these kind of photos everywhere. :D The price was loads of products of Garnier. Oh and the winner of the competition was my classmate, Madis. Gratz!

The photo:
Teen siia ühe kiire postituse, et jälle kekutada veidi. Nimelt sain ma selle fotoga Garnieri fotokonkursil teise koha. Idee on tegelikult "varastatud" ja igalpool mujal juba ammu nähtud. :D Pilti aitasid teha Saile ja Pille. Tänud! Muide, esimsekoha sai Madis. Kes veel ei tea siis käisime/käime ühes klassis. Õnnitlused temalegi!

No comments: