Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Hi again!

So, I had a kind of quick photoshoot with Janne on Sunday. I mean quick because I didn't expect to take photos the day. So, no preparations were previously done actually. I did a quick make-up and called Saile, if she was available to help me with the reflector. Fortunately she could come. :) But, as I said, I didn't expect to have a photoshoot the day, I hadn't charged my battery. That's why I couldn't take as many photos as I would have liked to. What a pitty!
Oh and I almost forgot to tell the most exciting part. :D We went to a horsefarm to take photos with horses. I knew it would be really difficult to shoot with animals and yes, it WAS. I hope it was worth trying and who knows...maybe I will do it again. :) But I'd like to thank Janne's friend, who let us to take pictures with her horses. =) I'm currently editing some photos. I will probably post them later this evening.

Janne being cared because of horses big head... :D

No comments: