Thursday, September 16, 2010

Snowwhite wannabe :p

Ofcourse I'm not fabulousely beautiful like snowwhite should be hmm but yeah I actually just wanted to try how red lipstick suits me and take some photos. :D I have to admit, it's not the best colour for me. Anyways, the photo is taken by my Mum who first time took pictures with my camera ever. Wasn't so bad though. :P Oh and forgive me I haven't posted the photos of the costumes, I just don't have them yet...still... :D Ok now when I'll stop being so lazy I will post more of this photoshoot but right now only one.

2 comments:

Jarka H, said...

I think that the red lipstick look well on you! And I´m really courious about more photos from the photoshoot!

Samantha Nandez said...

You make a lovely snow white! I really love the color of the leaves surrounding you :D